Most common FREQUENCE ASK QUESTION Why Can’t view from Mobile App What’s the Difference with Online Price? How much do you charge for Site Visit? How long is the warranty?
How long is the warranty? The warranty for both the CCTV Camera and Door Access Security System typically spans one year. If you encounter any issues within this period, you should be covered for repairs or replacements based on the warranty terms.
For on-site servicing:
- If you need on-site servicing beyond the warranty period, you have a couple of options.
- You can consider a Maintenance Service Contract, which would provide regular maintenance and support for your security systems.
- Alternatively, for specific issues or ad-hoc needs, you can arrange for a visit as required. These ad-hoc visits would address particular problems without a continuous service agreement.
Both options offer flexibility based on your specific needs, ensuring that your security systems remain operational and well-maintained beyond the initial warranty period.
Why Can’t view from Mobile App? If you can’t view your CCTV on your phone, it might be due to your router not connecting to the CCTV Recorder. Check your app:
- If installed before January 2017, use ‘iVMS-4500’ unless you switched to ‘Hik-Connect’ during service.
- For router changes: If using iVMS-4500 and you’ve reset or upgraded your router, follow this guide:
- If installed after January 2017, use ‘Hik-Connect’.
- Check if your home/business internet is working. Can you connect to WiFi or load internet pages?
- Reboot both router and CCTV, wait 15 mins, then check again.
- For Powerline Adapters: Ensure three green lights are on. If not, power off for 5 secs and back on.
- Check your phone’s internet signal (WiFi or 4G).
- If Hik-Connect shows ‘offline’, refresh the app by dragging down the camera list.
- If all’s well and it’s not your internet, contact support via email or Whatsap to +65 98534404
Online stores often have lower prices for several reasons:
- Reduced Overheads: They may not have physical stores, which saves on expenses like rent, utilities, and in-store staff.
- Direct Shipping: Some online stores use a dropshipping model where they don’t keep inventory. They only purchase the product from a supplier when a customer makes an order. This cuts down on storage costs.
- Bulk Purchases: Online stores might buy products in bulk, getting better wholesale prices and allowing them to offer discounts.
While these factors contribute to lower prices, there are risks. Some less reputable online sellers might use these tactics to deceive customers:
- Scams: Scammers exploit the online environment by offering incredibly low prices to lure buyers into fraudulent transactions. They might never deliver the product or send something different from what was advertised.
- No Physical Presence: Lack of physical outlets and staff means it’s harder to trace or hold scammers accountable if something goes wrong.
To protect yourself from online scams:
- Research: Check reviews and ratings of the seller. Look for any red flags like negative feedback or complaints about undelivered items.
- Secure Payments: Use secure payment methods that offer buyer protection, like PayPal or credit cards, which often have fraud protection.
- Be Cautious: If a deal seems too good to be true, it might be a scam. Trust your instincts and avoid deals that seem unrealistically cheap.
Online shopping offers convenience and competitive pricing, but it’s crucial to be cautious and verify the legitimacy of the seller to avoid falling victim to scams.
What Delivery Methods Are Available?
- You can opt for delivery through logistics companies like Grab or Lalamove.
- Normally, it takes about 2-4 working days for delivery. However, if it’s urgent, arrangements can be made for delivery within 24 hours.
Tracking your order:
- Both Grab and Lalamove have their tracking systems in place. Additionally, they typically offer customer service support for tracking inquiries.
Payment upon delivery:
- Unfortunately, full payment needs to be settled before the goods leave the store. This means payments are required prior to delivery.
Accepted payment modes:
- Payment can be made through various methods including PayNow, Nets, cash, cheque, and credit cards*.
FREQUENCE ASK QUESTION Why Can’t view from Mobile App What’s the Difference with Online Price? How much do you charge for Site Visit? How long is the warranty?
CTV Best Price CCTV Package in Singapore
CCTV System for Office Home Warehouse Shop
CCTV Camera Specialist in Singapore
CCTV Singapore for Home Office Warehouse
Wireless IP Home Camera and Business in Singapore. Wireless CCTV Camera
IP Camera CCTV Singapore Hikvision Singapore Dahua Singapore AIPHONE Access Control Video Intercom
Choicecycle SGCCTV Sim Lim Square 02-81 Whatsapp +65 98534404 [email protected]
https://choicecycle.com.sg (CCTV Promotion Installation Home Office Shops WareHouse)
https://www.choicecycle.com.sg (Distribution Hikvision Dahua Aiphone Panasonic Samsung)
https://www.sgcctv.biz (CCTV Accessories Adapter Switch BNC Connectors Housing Bracket Server Rack Cables Hard disk Monitor)